A few words about us
That is our business:
• Supporting the ROGLER software products,
• Adaption of the software to customer-specific needs,
• Competent consulting and support of the customers in projects and change management
• Training of the users in the ROGLER software products,
• Regular design reviews with the customers, which is a permanent imput for the update of the ROGLER software solutions with the requirements from the practice.
That is the difference:
• ROGLER GmbH offers high-end support & training,
• ROGLER GmbH offers a reliable partnership,
• ROGLER GmbH offers an experienced team,
• ROGLER GmbH stands for quick reaction times,
• ROGLER GmbH stands for quick realization of the customer’s individual needs
ROGLER Software GmbH wird gegründet.
Expansion mit einem neuen Standort: Die Support und Entwicklungsabteilung übersiedeln nach 1210 Wien, Berlagasse 45.
technoLOGISTIX© – das Modul für Material Management & Lagerverwaltung – geht live
ROGLER Software GmbH verstärkt sein Engagement in Consulting, Training und Support.
ROGLER is founded by DI Hannes Rogler in Vienna. Main focus: implementation of an MIS for printers.
the company moves to Langenzersdorf in the periphery of Vienna.
ROGLER OEG is founded with 5 IT staffers
ISO 9001 Certification
Redesign of the MIS: new database (Interbase), new development environment (Boland Delphi), the modules technoLOGIC™ technoPLAN©, technoBDE© are built.
move to a new office building in Langenzersdorf
ROGLER joins EUPRIMA (European Print Management System Association) association of innovative MIS Software providers, promoting the electronic exchange of data (JDF/CIP4)
ROGLER joins NGP(Networked Graphic Production) an initiative for moving forward the integration of print processes. 2003 KBA and ROGLER go live with the worldꞌs first JDF-integration of a Logotronic to an MIS (technoLOGIC™) at “Die Drucker Agens & Ketterl” in Mauerbach close to Vienna.
ROGLER Software joins CIP4
Start off with a cooperation with Europapier: common interface IPS (Integrated Paper Solutions) that integrates the paper merchant in the workflow of the printing house. Goal: JIT – paper delivery, optimizations in the warehouse.